In Desperate times...My Silky saves the day!

silky fox

Had a great night with my Son by my side and that's all I can remember...had my last pint of Scrumpy Cizzer at 11.30ish and my last Jaeger bomb at midnight...I have a faint memory of stumbling up the cobbled hill home shortly afterwards.....was probably fast asleep by 1 a.m. These days I am finding life (for me)is much better without it.:)

HI PAUL WHEN we get the tuckers summer do going we get some going then mate thanks jon :thumbup:

Thanks Nick you too...I am going to attack this year slightly differently. I have become so used to travelling to find work it has made me realise how small this island is and instead of hanging around waiting for work to come to me up here then I shall hunt work out...I need to make a living this year...Spring is my season and it,s just around the corner

Had my first connie bash a few days ago for a while...left my Zillon down South so had no choice but to use a wire core I got from a great Ozzie Character called Dangerous Brian whilst st City Suburban.The hedge wasn't long and was only to drop it by a couple of metres to allow sun onto some solar panels being installed..only consideration was that nothing whatsoever to land on the garden on the the far side of the hedge as it was peppered with doggy- doo, heaps of it! Even the lower parts of the windows were caked in the stuff where the dogs had been scratching to get in over possibly years! How some people can live like that or allow their pets to live in such squaller...anyway im a considerate climber and so my groundie didnt have to brave the garden I manipulated all the branches over an onto the clean side where we had the chipper...as with all connie hedges the rule book goes straight out of the window...anchor point purely to aid my balance flimsy wobbly stubs to stand on cut and hold almost everything to keep the process going...luckily I have tbe balance of a cat and get a lot of satisfaction out of bashing connie.but every hedge is like a workout. Used a prussick on my mini rope for the first time in about three years..rather enjoyed the whole experience....I like the awkwardness of crap connie.

1420224051170.jpg.bb711dfe5c8f7bd5c0c65ac2fcd7772e.jpg

1420223986861.jpg.b75a77af0d5606feb67b8ff3f512661a.jpg

1420223955116.jpg.95bc7602e8cc00f5b6c71d353c159bf7.jpg

1420223826196.jpg.d2f09a3d39d6abaa36fab824e7229944.jpg

1420222791532.jpg.3f5fe17be9bdb3adc37aaf548eba8adb.jpg