In Desperate times...My Silky saves the day!

silky fox

Good picture , showing the thumb brake . Much better position/angle on the rope.

[ATTACH]214444[/ATTACH]

It also needs to be able to fell a tree,cut it into logs and stack them for the price they are....I do like good kit but it's getting to the point of being ridiculous amounts of money just to climb and move around a tree..:thumbdown:

1480831983613.jpg.d56aa5e60357e69302edd5d0b3da351f.jpg What a wonderful time of year.The air feels fresher.The trees look dramatic the tracery of their branches now fully visible.The year almost coming to an end and for me the prospect of some time off over the festive period.A time to reflect.I've said it before.Times are no longer desperarate Far from it.I've never felt more in control.The prospect of seeing Mrs Fox again in January is something i thought would never happen but we are in constant contact via messages and phonecalls.She's a wonderful friend who is getting on with her life in London as i am with mine up here in the Beautiful North.My family are all happy.My job is very enjoyable and i've never seen the team so happy and working so well together.We have some big jobs that allow us to utilise our big machines (ans getting bigger!) Check out our Premier Tree Services Facebook page.The icing on the cake has got to be the level of fitness i am gaining though.My diet and training are absolutely on point.In a nutshell i have the most complete sense of "Well being" i have ever had......I took this picture yesterday morning.It was the first thing i saw as i left the house and it got me thinking.Like the last leaf on this Tree and the water droplets around it we must try to hold on to our belief in ourselves.It is was drives us and ultimately will carry us to where we need to be!

1480917198435.jpg.123aa1d93057231ba9cf3773cf787991.jpg Two weeks in the Gym and i am really starting to see results! Mainly Cardio. When i started eating healthy and only drinking at weekends i was 16.5 stone (about 10 montgs ago).in that time i had dropped to 16 stone.I am now under 15 stone for the first time in about 4 years.Going on to weights this week.

1480917189415.jpg.f48b8ca4017c5ec8ea5c2f4196f0bef0.jpg