In Desperate times...My Silky saves the day!

silky fox

Since i met my woman i have been trying not to spend too much time on here so as not to seem dis-interested in her (which i most certainy am not) She has brought a calm into my life that i have not felt for nearly two years after i broke up with Mrs Fox...apart from the obvious physical benefits of a relationship she has lifted my spirits emotionally too! Life is 110% better than ever!!......having said that i have missed Albtalk a lot.I used to spend about 5 hours a day on here...Just tree related stuff. Climbing...Chainsaws...tree trucks,equiptment,gear and the like. But after a wonderful week with her i find myself back in my room and able to re-group. Needed to share this. After about a year and a half of use my Visor had developed a tear which last week became a hole.I am a big fan of PPE and especially eye protection.From the moment work begins my visor is down and stays down until saws and chipper are off.Everything on a Protos is replaceable so picked one up.

1452939901854.jpg.86e9710a43d990f6b42b3d0530dc4fd4.jpg

A friend has recently got one of those helmets. His has the fine mesh which is great for keeping out fine sawdust, but when it rains the rain sticks to the front and he can't see properly out of it, have you found this Paul? I was thinking that maybe a spray with WD40 may help repel the rain?