Donaghys

softbankhawks

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes, it's a 12mm, unusual for a 16 strand.

I like 16 strand rope. It's not a rope for srt certainly but is easy to monitor wear and takes a good bashing with rope on rope systems. I cant bring myself to weigh my ropes but spark and cb seem very light, does anybody have weight specs?

I can find out for you mate, i find cougar blue pretty heavy but i was using velocity before that, i dont like the feel of 16 strand has the bumpy feeling, allgear in the states makes neo pro which is an 11 .5 mm 16 strand good for ropeguides

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Tapatalk 2

Yes, it's a 12mm, unusual for a 16 strand.

I like 16 strand rope. It's not a rope for srt certainly but is easy to monitor wear and takes a good bashing with rope on rope systems. I cant bring myself to weigh my ropes but spark and cb seem very light, does anybody have weight specs?

Paul, not for SRT? Why, sounds quite good to me, static, hard wearing with a good feel and handling properties.

Thank you my friend and for the link to neopro too.

I asked Trevor from treegear this afternoon and he said donaghys dont give out alot of specification refarding the ropes looked on the druns but nothing on them, website says 83grams but nit sure whether thats per meter

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Tapatalk 2

Edited by Ewan Murray