Childrens Trust Charity skydive/parachute jump

plippy

rich, one important note to consider, when Plip collides with the Earth, the fallout will erase Kent from the map, I woukd emigrate for safety, take your pets :001_smile:

:lol::lol::lol:

He should be ok, a girl from my college days done one of these a while ago and she was fine...........

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He should be ok, a girl from my college days done one of these a while ago and she was fine...........

Yes but there can't be a 100% success rate, at some point there as to be a parachute failure to keep the statistics

I particularly enjoyed a prank video I recently saw In which the instructor pretended to pull the cord and showed the person strapped to him the handle with a bit of string attached, the persons face was one of sheer terror :lol:

Yes but there can't be a 100% success rate, at some point there as to be a parachute failure to keep the statistics

I particularly enjoyed a prank video I recently saw In which the instructor pretended to pull the cord and showed the person strapped to him the handle with a bit of string attached, the persons face was one of sheer terror :lol:

Sorry i havnt been on guys been pretty busy, just checked on the charity page and had a few more donations, cheers deano for your donation and ive just read all of the comments on this thread, that vid is well funny.

So not long now before i do the jump but am still needing about £200 to meet the minimum amount to raise so come lads spare what you can and if i raise enough il pay for the guy to film it so you can laugh at me swearing the whole way down:thumbup:

Sorry i havnt been on guys been pretty busy, just checked on the charity page and had a few more donations, cheers deano for your donation and ive just read all of the comments on this thread, that vid is well funny.

So not long now before i do the jump but am still needing about £200 to meet the minimum amount to raise so come lads spare what you can and if i raise enough il pay for the guy to film it so you can laugh at me swearing the whole way down:thumbup: