Competitons

Deb

A hoy hoy!

Hope you all had a great xmas?

I really want to have a crack at the climbing comps next year, so want to get some pratice in through the winter. I ment to take a look this year at the events, but ended up missing all of them, doh!

So, can anyone tell me what to expecct? How the point scorring works? What they look for in technique etc?

Does anyone have any pics or vid frm last year or before?

Any help orr advice on this will be greatly recieved with festive cheer!:001_smile:

i did a comp last year in europe and went to the euros and was really good to see how other people do things. im gonna do more comps in europe this year and have found the easiest way is to contact the competition liason people and just ask they will send u dates location and costs. i do know the euros are in sweden in may i think the weekend after the swedish comp.

The best way to get into it is to turn up and have a go. Read through the rules and post up any questions here, when you get to a comp and see it all in action its a lot less complicated than it seems!

Thanks Peter

I'll have a read through the book soon. Don't suppose you have any vids of comps? Would be interesting to see how fast the top guy's and girls are.