Is the Greenmech QuadChip 160 reliable?

Andrew Barrett

I'm not considering the Jensen 540 turntable as it is too big and heavy (even forgetting about price!). It is not really a competitor machine to the QuadChip: the Jensen is a 7.5" machine vs 6" and weighs 1,450kg vs. 750kg for the QuadChip.

Even the 6" Jensen 530 turntable version weighs 1,060kg according to the Redwood website. The Redwood/Jensen guys are adamant that it is not possible to build a sub-750kg 6" turntable machine without compromising badly on build quality.

hire the q.c for a week then u will get a feel for the machine ,wi demos you dont get to test the machine to its good/bad points :001_smile:

Hello,

We are ordering a Quadchip very soon.

(as soon as the French tax authorities give us our v.a.t number...)

We are buying the Quadchip on the back of the recommendations here on Arbtalk and the experience of customer service we have already received from G.M with regard to our CS100.

It is useless for us to have a demo as here in France the longest demo we have been offered is 15min (although we got 30min from Timberwolf, the rep wore no P.P.E and wheeled and dealed like a 2 headed weasel and lied about certain known facts/issues...perfidious French...)

I find the support from G.M top notch and am prepared to buy the Quad sans demo on trust of reputation.

Ty

I would comment on the sales tactics of others but you might think that me slagging them off is just sour grapes.....

From my point of veiw, for once I am with Pete, if you cannot sell on your own produsct's merits, dont sell!!!

When 1 manufacturer gets it 100% I will sell that product and stuff the rest, in the mean time we all have our good points, use those to promote your product.

sorry bit off topic but cannot realy comment of Quadchips for obvious reasons:thumbup1:

The new bandit 75 i have two of them one has 300 hours on with no problems. Had a bandit 65xl had 760 hours on with no problems. The 75 is well worth a look very well built.

Hi cutting edge,

How much better do you think the 75 is than the 65?

I have used a 65 extensively, but never a 75.

Cheers

Jonathan

Hi cutting edge,

How much better do you think the 75 is than the 65?

I have used a 65 extensively, but never a 75.

Cheers

Jonathan

Hi Jonathan

I do quite a bit of hiring and I use it for my own work and the feedback is its ten times better than the 65. I have tree surgeons with timber wolfs and jensons that hire the 75 off me. I use the 75 more than I use my 150 bandit. I'm in the south if you want to see it and have a go, not a problem. If you want any more info contact me on 07818 033394

Thanks

CHRIS