Hiezohack chipper

Stephen Blair

The biggest hiezo that could go on the linkage had an oppening of 24x20 i think. A price had a deal on for a bigger machine on chasis but i dont want to have another trailer on the back, so i am like a choo choo going down the street or getting stuck in a cull de sac. What machine do you have that would suit me.

The full Hiezohack range is available without axles and drawbars for mounting onto a trailer or skid, admittedly the 14-800 (48" x 32")would probably be too big to mount on a trailer drawbar, the 10-500 (34" x 20") may be possible and the 8-400 (27" x 16") would definitely go on. IMO

The full Hiezohack range is available without axles and drawbars for mounting onto a trailer or skid, admittedly the 14-800 (48" x 32")would probably be too big to mount on a trailer drawbar, the 10-500 (34" x 20") may be possible and the 8-400 (27" x 16") would definitely go on. IMO

its the 8-400 that i would like, have spoke to alex about said machine. i would of bought one straight off the stand a couple of years ago, and signed the dotted line, but as my personal circumstances have changed aswell as the current market i am glad i didnt.

i am going to do it the old fasioned way and just save up, unless i could get an outlet for good chip or a contract chipping.

its the 8-400 that i would like, have spoke to alex about said machine. i would of bought one straight off the stand a couple of years ago, and signed the dotted line, but as my personal circumstances have changed aswell as the current market i am glad i didnt.

i am going to do it the old fasioned way and just save up, unless i could get an outlet for good chip or a contract chipping.

I'm sure Alex will see you right with a good deal as and when you are ready to purchase, Hiezohack is a good machine and with the back up and service that Alex can provide you won't go far wrong:001_cool:

I'm sure Alex will see you right with a good deal as and when you are ready to purchase, Hiezohack is a good machine and with the back up and service that Alex can provide you won't go far wrong:001_cool:

we pretty much have a deal in place if and when, but niether of us want to want any more finance. you are right about back up and service. hes a good lad our alex. better go. simpsons is on

I told ACP I would have one of those 8-400's in his yard in October, but had to postpone it as I found out I may be able to get a grant to fund 40% of the purchase price.

I'm working on the business plan for the grant application and hopefully will find out if successfull in late jan.

I told ACP I would have one of those 8-400's in his yard in October, but had to postpone it as I found out I may be able to get a grant to fund 40% of the purchase price.

I'm working on the business plan for the grant application and hopefully will find out if successfull in late jan.

howdy, is that grant just for your area?

any information on grant schemes would really help.

i am in a bit of a limbo just now, i dont want loads of finance, i do want the chipper, and i dont want to sell mog, but that is where my money is.

any advice or help appreciated. stevie

Hey Stevie, I think that grant is just available in our area i'm afraid, its based on increasing the renewable energy available and will pay for infrastructure, plant, training etc.

I'm sure there will be grants availalbe in your area, its just a case of finding them, a friend of mine told me about it and gave me the number for the scheme administrator who came to our yard and advised what could and couldn't be applied for.

I'll give her a call on monday and see if there are any similar set-ups around the country and who to contact if there are.

Hey Stevie, I think that grant is just available in our area i'm afraid, its based on increasing the renewable energy available and will pay for infrastructure, plant, training etc.

I'm sure there will be grants availalbe in your area, its just a case of finding them, a friend of mine told me about it and gave me the number for the scheme administrator who came to our yard and advised what could and couldn't be applied for.

I'll give her a call on monday and see if there are any similar set-ups around the country and who to contact if there are.

that would be great, hope you get sorted.

i cant be arsed climbing trees anymore or having staff.

sitting in my air cushioned seat, with the heaters on and stereo listening to moyles all day.in the valmet. bring it on.