How far have you ran/cycled/swam today?

I was pleased with my 26miles yesterday but seems a bit naff looking at you lot lol. I was pleased as it was on my mountain bike but road riding, even got the occasional nod and hello from the roadies, I'm a bit tempted to get one but think I need some more saddle time to get used to the pain, I wear padded shorts but still hurts a goodun

Yeah did my first ride on my bike and although i had padded shorts on arse wasn't comfy. Think gel pads required.

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool endomndo is good! Did you buy the pro version (£2.99) or get the free one? I had the free on for a while and its fine but it sucks your battery more. The pro has a few extra features but not much different.

Yes, mine uploads to facebook automatically, you shouldnt need to press anything, look at the settings.

The only main difference with the pro one is you can look for routes near you that others have done, plus you cna manually enter other things that you might have done.

ANother app is called strava and its good for biking as it will compare with others that have done the same route. If you join strave on line you can then export the data file from endomondo to strava. Using strava as you ride is not as good as endomondo IMO, it suck battery even more and is not user freindly but the analysis after is better.