compulsury dog chipping...us next

cerneARB

Erm was I the only one that saw the bombings on the news on London with a tube and bus?

It could have been a lot worse but people were stopped, it wasn't on the news as it was called a media blackout.

Plus what about the IRA bombings that happened?

Yes our country could be a lot lot worse but there are measures to stop bad things happening and it works.

I was going to stop on this thread as it got boring to me but your comments bring me into it. You are wrong and will be, human chipping will not happen as you have said it gets brought in on a voluntary basis, who is going to go to docs and ask for one to be put in?

Our country haste best security system in the world, we have "spooks" that follow and protect ordinary people from the likes of terrorists, we also get to terrorists before the news does unlike America who like to hear it on CNN first ( sorry to easy lift but it's not personal) as they have demonstrated with the 911 attacks. As the news knew it before there intel did.

We knew about the tube bomber before he struck, we just lost sight of him before he done it. But the other bombers got stopped before they done any damage.

So yes we live in one of the best country's for health system and security system in the world. I can sleep at night knowing that my back is being watched and that help is only a call away.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:001_rolleyes: then where are you going to run? If this is the safest country in the world (my opinion) everywhere else is less safe and more corrupt. You are trapped, surrounded by water, nowhere to run to and nowhere to hide...Big Brother is watching you and you can do nothing about it. Of course, you could rebel, but then They already know you will, and They know where you are, and They can get you anytime They want. Good job you don't have any identifiable marks or tattoos adorning your skin, They have those recorded you know.

this is the piont...you got to make a stand.vote out the corupt mps....take your money out of the banks and dont use them if you can i know that is hard for some...but dont consent to everything your told.

get some cold weather gear and live in the urals in russia:001_tt2:

try this you tube video on money.

Money As Debt-Full Length Documentary - YouTube

think about it...most of the money you get..comes through electronic bank transfer....(laymans terms numbers on a screen)...next thought...money needs to be backed up by something right?Gold...right.Look ona bank note in the small print ' i promise to pay the bearer on demand the sum of '/ which means if you take your note to the bank and hand it in you should get £10 pounds of gold. try it and you get nothing...because gordon brown sold all our gold...so what is our money backed up by....promises they cant keep and more debt...the video sums it up.

Much of that video is simply wrong.

Banks cannot print money or produce it on a screen. The government does, it then sells it to banks in the form of government bonds, if banks could make their own money, why would they buy bonds????:confused1:

If banks can make their own money why did many go bust and need the government to bail them out???:confused1:

As for Gordon Brown, yes he sold the gold reserves (at the wrong time, for avery poor price) but we had given up the gold standard decades earlier.

Banks do not need gold in their vaults, they need assets on their books, the reason for the crash was most of these assets were vastly over valued on paper, so in reality they did not have enough assets to cover their lending.

Erm was I the only one that saw the bombings on the news on London with a tube and bus?

It could have been a lot worse but people were stopped, it wasn't on the news as it was called a media blackout.

Plus what about the IRA bombings that happened?

Yes our country could be a lot lot worse but there are measures to stop bad things happening and it works.

I was going to stop on this thread as it got boring to me but your comments bring me into it. You are wrong and will be, human chipping will not happen as you have said it gets brought in on a voluntary basis, who is going to go to docs and ask for one to be put in?

Our country haste best security system in the world, we have "spooks" that follow and protect ordinary people from the likes of terrorists, we also get to terrorists before the news does unlike America who like to hear it on CNN first ( sorry to easy lift but it's not personal) as they have demonstrated with the 911 attacks. As the news knew it before there intel did.

We knew about the tube bomber before he struck, we just lost sight of him before he done it. But the other bombers got stopped before they done any damage.

So yes we live in one of the best country's for health system and security system in the world. I can sleep at night knowing that my back is being watched and that help is only a call away.

my question rich is who watches the goverment?

their is to much evidence to suggest that 911 and 77 were an inside job or allowed to happen to further a more darker deeper agenda. Just because they are the goverment does not mean their right.I bet the german pepole thought the nazis were right.

there are to many parts of the jigsaw about 911 that dont add up...check them on the web.

as for our precious nhs, yes we are lucky, but dont forget the goverment wants to privatise it..its going to become a private company run for profit not for pepole.

thanks for your comments rich:001_smile:

It blows my mind that people believe this stuff, but then people believe in god too, so no real surprise.

The only people who have lost their freedom are those who believe this nonsense and live in fear.

we dont live in fear..just are more awake sheep.baa baa:biggrin:

this is the piont...you got to make a stand.vote out the corupt mps....take your money out of the banks and dont use them if you can i know that is hard for some...but dont consent to everything your told.

get some cold weather gear and live in the urals in russia:001_tt2:

Cerne... Mate... If it a were a corrupt system, you couldn't vote out the corrupt MPs, it would already be rigged....which it isn't. We do have "choice", we can choose where and when we travel without IDs, we can move around freely, choose a career we want, change jobs as and when we wish, marry or co habit with another of our choice, and even same sex if that is your way. We are FREE, or as free as we need to be. I think you would have to go a very long way to find a freer society in which to live.