tree contracts and tenders

treeracer25

Spent a bit of time putting that post together

Are you talking to me? :001_tt2:

For Skyhuck..... direct quote from our LA web site:

"Finding our tenders

Public sector tenders across the South East

All Brighton & Hove City Council tenders can be found at the South East Business Portal (select Brighton & Hove from drop-down menu). You can also access tenders posted by other public sector bodies across the south east region.

We may also advertise in:

the relevant trade publication

local and sometimes national press

the Official Journal of the European Union (OJEU)

You can register on both sites to receive email alerts if any advertisements go up in your area of interest.

Central government tenders

All central government contracts over £10,000 must now go up on the new Contracts Finder site in keeping with the ongoing transparency initiative."

Far too much time on my hands this afternoon!

Edited by Pedroski

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

See that must be a list :001_tt2:

:001_tt2: OK, BUT it's only a mailing list that anyone can go on. It's not a list put together by the LA of people that they want to apply for tenders. Your local completely unqualified junkie or can add themself to mailing list and receive alerts of all tenders coming up, but I doubt the council would specifically put them on an 'invite to tender' list if it was one they had drawn up.

Anyway, you've done my head in and have made it successfully onto my list.......... my hit list :2gunsfiring_v1::lol:

From the Sheffield LA web site www.sheffield.gov.uk:

"Approved Lists for Non-Construction Goods & Services

We do not hold any other Approved Lists. For all other types of goods and services, our Doing Business with Us section explains How, What and When we Buy, and provides details of how to register to become a prospective supplier to us. "

For non-construction all you can do is register your interest on the LA website, and you'll get notification of tenders as they are published. See, same up north as down here in the south.

From the Sheffield LA web site www.sheffield.gov.uk:

"Approved Lists for Non-Construction Goods & Services

We do not hold any other Approved Lists. For all other types of goods and services, our Doing Business with Us section explains How, What and When we Buy, and provides details of how to register to become a prospective supplier to us. "

For non-construction all you can do is register your interest on the LA website, and you'll get notification of tenders as they are published. See, same up north as down here in the south.

I'm a looooooong way from Sheffield, I'm not even in Yorkshire :001_rolleyes: