So iffen a 10 tonne TM is too heavy for the Moss, wot aboot a wee Landini at 4 tonne?

difflock

I absolutly analyise sensible purchases to death, like cars (every 12 to 15 years) or a big TV or even hey a chain-saw.(and dont mention owt to do wit Firearms:blushing:)

Why can i then seriousley consider spending 5k-10k on what may only be an expensive toy.

Without such a through thought out logical analylytic process.

But I reckon that a wee 75 HP Landini on 16" tracks should only be about 4PSI, the somewhat limited ground clearance could be an issue but at least in the rank moss/pure peat I generally trim the stumps very low to the ground.

Now what I really need is a hydraulic 4.5tonne Farmi winch on the front to complement the 5tonne Forestry winch wot will be on the back.

Bloody spring enthusiam.:001_rolleyes:

PS

Good job I bes on good terms with a couple o guid local digger-men

Edited by difflock