I just made an order with you.

normandylumberjack

Hello to all the hard working people at Gustharts,

I have just made my first order with you from sunny, but windy France.

I followed the link from this site, and found your website to be a fantastic place to browse and shop. Very easy to use and folow.

This is my first set of climbing gear and found your explinations of what each piece of kit does very helpful.

I cannot wait for my kit to arrive, and look forward to many years of shopping with you.

Kind regards,

Adam Finch

Normandy, France.

Hi Adam

Thank you for your comments, its always nice to receive positive feedback especially with the new site being in its early stages.

Peter is beavering away as we speak packing your gear and will be despatched today, I'll be sure to put some other goodies in there for you aswell:awink:

Thanks again

Phil

Hello Gustharts,

My order just arived, the delivery guy must have thought he was delivering a mail order bride, such was my enthusiasm to get the parcel inside!

Fantastic guys, a first class service, everything packaged well and in one piece.

I was hunting through the box for my extra goodies and couldn't find them, then I realised that you had upgraded my rope from sewn to splice, what can I say but thank you. that is very generous, consider me a devoted customer for life.............. which may not be long when my wife see's the amount I've spent!!!

Keep up the good work,

Adam

Thanks Adam,

There should of been a hat, a first aid kit and some sweeties... better dig deeper into that box!!

I have looked and sadly not. Must have gone to some other lucky person!

Oh well, the thought was there anyway, and I'm super impressed with the kit!

A little gutted as we all like extras, but the service and super low price are what will keep me coming back, thanks guys!

Adam

Hello Gustharts,

My order just arived, the delivery guy must have thought he was delivering a mail order bride, such was my enthusiasm to get the parcel inside!

Fantastic guys, a first class service, everything packaged well and in one piece.

I was hunting through the box for my extra goodies and couldn't find them, then I realised that you had upgraded my rope from sewn to splice, what can I say but thank you. that is very generous, consider me a devoted customer for life.............. which may not be long when my wife see's the amount I've spent!!!

Keep up the good work,

Adam

Brilliant analogy

I have looked and sadly not. Must have gone to some other lucky person!

Oh well, the thought was there anyway, and I'm super impressed with the kit!

A little gutted as we all like extras, but the service and super low price are what will keep me coming back, thanks guys!

Adam

I do apologise, heres me getting you all excited aswell! I had the bits out, maybe we have missed them when packaging it all up.

We'll see you right next time:blushing:

you guys are legends!

Just recieved my parcel of free stuff, how many companies would a.) offer free stuff. and b.) send it at their own cost of £8+ to a customer.

Love the free stuff, sweets are driving my wife mad as they will "spoil my lunch" but that makes them taste sweeter!

Next order will be soon!

:thumbup1: