Transit double cab and Timberwolf stolen

bazbro

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why not buy a hitch lock for the chipper?

If we are working in a dodgy area or cant see the van from the job we just unhitch the chipper and put the lock on.

They are only about £60-80 cheap insurance I think.

hitch-locks are so easy to beat, they just chain it up and drag it away, so quick!!

GPS Car Tracker Jammer...

Not sure if the link will work but its to a tracker jammer, they are around £90 and simply plug into the cigartette lighter and block out the tracker signal.

Anyone know if they work successfully.

Given the frequencies they jam, pretty damn sure they'd jam a tracker!!:scared1: Should be illegal to own them here, equipped to commit a crime and all that, like that'll worry them :mad1:

hitch-locks are so easy to beat, they just chain it up and drag it away, so quick!!

Thing is though for the price I think its still worth using one than not.

It slows them down a bit and they would be a lot easier to catch with a chipper dragging its ass behind there car :001_smile:

Bloody ell that was quick did they use a gas axe? :sad:

The clamp was on the front set of wheels and they did as Andy said just bypass the hitch lock.

They just reversed up to it and lifted the hitch onto the back of their pickup so the front wheel were off the ground and chained it on. Just get it round the corner to a quiet spot where you can deal with it at your leisure.

Ok email sent to Tracker UK asking questions about these jammers, if and when they respond, and obviously with their permission, i shall post the response, or they can issue a release and post it directly as I have sent details of the website, (obviously security issues will dictate what they can or cant say)

The clamp was on the front set of wheels and they did as Andy said just bypass the hitch lock.

They just reversed up to it and lifted the hitch onto the back of their pickup so the front wheel were off the ground and chained it on. Just get it round the corner to a quiet spot where you can deal with it at your leisure.

I may have to rethink my security then:sad:

Ok email sent to Tracker UK asking questions about these jammers, if and when they respond, and obviously with their permission, i shall post the response, or they can issue a release and post it directly as I have sent details of the website, (obviously security issues will dictate what they can or cant say)

Good man :thumbup1:

I have a portable type tracker so will be very interested in this, although there will probably be nothing we can do about it :sad: