Audio Version Of CS30 Assessment Schedule

DriveLink

I'm currently working on producing an audio version of the NPTC CS30 assessment schedule - it's not terribly exciting I know, but I recently had a student who could not read and I felt that it put him at a bit of a disadvantage to the rest of the group, as it made it somewhat harder for him to revise for the assessment.

I spoke to the student afterwards and asked whether it would have been worth having an audio version, and the view was that it was definitely worth a try!

So, at some point over the next day or so, I'm hoping to be putting up an audio (MP3) CS30 assessment schedule accessible via http://drivelink.blogspot.com if anyone is interested.

I'll let you know when it's completed,

Cheers,

David.

PS: The student passed anyway!

I'd like to think it was the superior training that the student received... :001_cool: LOL.

I had one student, a while ago now, that asked his wife to read the schedule to him and ask him questions - that's actually what prompted me to do this audio version (it's just taken me about 18 months to get around to it!).

I've started to upload the audio sections to the DriveLink website - I'll be putting each section in it's own post to make it easier to revise just the points that you might be interested in.

I'll be uploading the various elements over time, rather than just dumping the whole lot in one go.

Hope someone finds it useful!

Cheers,

David.