Tech Cert Examiners Report.

Glen Poole

There is some interesting stuff in the report, really good pointers for anyone sitting again, wish I had paid more attention to them, would have saved a lot of wasted time on data collection.

The thing that annoyed me about the report was that the first paper states the pass rate but many others do not. Whats the point in that? Do these examiners read their own reports?

I was also a bit puzzled about them not showing all the pass rates for the different exercises & i was hopeing for a report how i did in the one's i failed on, that would have really helped me out but as you've said there is some really good pointers that will benefit me for my re-sits.

• 4 months later...

Hi Glenn I am doing my management day this october after resiting my law paper although I am still waiting for my invite . could you please send me a copy of the report I'm going to need all the help I can get thanks in advance and best regards

Hi Glenn

Thanks for the heads up , I have already started chasing up my invite with a.b.c. etc I still havent got any details though .Regarding the examiners report the one I was sent by a.b.c. is the level 6 written paper and september series management day report . Is their a management day for the level 6 as well ? as I think it may be the wrong examiners report I received. So if you do have the tech cert one as oppose to what i think i have (diploma) I would appreciate a shuffty !

Edited by thorn
bad grammar