Vermeer 935i Speed Sensor needed!

18 stoner

I put the fuse in, now we autofeed switched to on the roller gets slowed right down, and with it set to off it spins flat out like normal, Shame.

But as you guys have pointed out set it down to 5-6" per second and it will chip most material up to about 7" without needing to touch the controls where your average 190 would be on it's limit already hehehe.

---

I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=51.373957,0.481695

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive bitten the bullet and ordered the sensor! Will be here today.

Too right Billy about roller speed, I may even keep mine slightly slower than I have in the past as it seems to run a lot smoother and chip quality is also much better.

You're certainly right about the capability though, yesterday we were feeding cherry through it, and the only time we needed to stop the roller manually was on the type of stuff most othe 9" machines would struggle with anyway!

• 2 weeks later...