Off to NZ tomorrow!

David Goss

Cool bro- I'm away from Tuesday installing lights and art in trees for Splore festival for a week. So Monday drinks it is:) there's so much to see and do, your going to have a brilliant 3 weeks. Instead of spending 3 days in Auckland, I'd recommend catching a ferry to one of the hauraki gulf islands- waiheke for wine and tiritir matangi for an example of nz before man came here- its nzs best bird sanctuary, amazing place.

As title says, I am going to New Zealand tomorrow for 3 weeks:biggrin:

That's it :001_tt2:

Discus if you feel the need:lol:

nice one mate, i'll be interested in knowing what you cram into 3 weeks as me and my girl are going next christmas time, we're planning on working/experiencing NZ farming systems for 5 weeks then travelling round for 3 weeks. all the best

Cool bro- I'm away from Tuesday installing lights and art in trees for Splore festival for a week. So Monday drinks it is:) there's so much to see and do, your going to have a brilliant 3 weeks. Instead of spending 3 days in Auckland, I'd recommend catching a ferry to one of the hauraki gulf islands- waiheke for wine and tiritir matangi for an example of nz before man came here- its nzs best bird sanctuary, amazing place.

We may just do that :thumbup:

We are not spending all 3 days in Auckland, that's just base camp for those days till we get the car. Trying to cram everything into 3 weeks will be difficult and we will no doubt miss a lot but we can't really afford to take much more time off work. If I could I would go for a year but we ain't young anymore and it gets harder to find the available time to spend on these things. One thing is for sure, I am going to make the most of it:thumbup:

We may just do that :thumbup:

We are not spending all 3 days in Auckland, that's just base camp for those days till we get the car. Trying to cram everything into 3 weeks will be difficult and we will no doubt miss a lot but we can't really afford to take much more time off work. If I could I would go for a year but we ain't young anymore and it gets harder to find the available time to spend on these things. One thing is for sure, I am going to make the most of it:thumbup:

I dunno, you finally get three weeks away from climbing trees and the opportunity to look around NZ with the wife and here's Drew trying to talk you in to a climb already. All I can say is the Mrs must be very understanding and Drew, give her a break for goodness sake :001_tongue: