• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Glad it's all gone well for you :)

Thanks Matt.

The grapple has been brilliant, just cut out the all the hard work...used it ot pull each tree over as the weight was towards the fenceline on every single tree. Picked the tree up and took it to the chipper, can lift the end up and hold it slightly in the air to sned out and then pick the cord up and pop it straight onto the pile. Brilliant piece of kit.

No more pics today, it has rained the whole day and it has turned into a mud bath, but we got all the timber out today and topped both hedgerows, and ground out about 220 stumps...reckon we have around 130+ stumps left for tomorrow and then just wait for the ground to dry out from the recent rain and then seed it.

I'll grab a few finished pics when it's all been rotovated and seeded. All in all it's worked out quite well, and we have really been dreading it tbh.

Nice job mate, well done !

Went to price up a private job today in Worcester. A sh*t load of conifers to reduce, some multi-stemmed Ash, a beech hedge and a eucalyptus to section-fell…Poor access too!

I thought of you, so passed on your details..:001_tongue::001_tongue:

Cheers dude, sounds right up my street that..:001_tongue:

we would have, but a pair of teeth came out of the stump grinder at 3ish, 2 blocks of teeth sit back to back and we only had a set of the front teeth, so no kit stops play..lol

We are way ahead of shcedule so left the tractor boys there to finish off getting the timber out and me and stu came back to...err...give the van a clean. :)