surveyor

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Dan, yes i can ship worldwide.

Gordon

(off to work for now, check in later)

Hope work went well mate. I'll pm you the details and get your info for payment too. Just at work atm.

Atb Dan

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2

Looks like I will be sending my Bulldog demo OAR to you Dan. As I stated in my PM, the Bulldog is configurable to 2, 3 or 4 arms. Even the roller size is interchangable, and Bing has made his rollers into sheaves. For myself, I like the 3 arm OAR best, as this works well on Tachyon with my weight (75kg) for both SRT and DdRT.

Looks like I will be sending my Bulldog demo OAR to you Dan. As I stated in my PM, the Bulldog is configurable to 2, 3 or 4 arms. Even the roller size is interchangable, and Bing has made his rollers into sheaves. For myself, I like the 3 arm OAR best, as this works well on Tachyon with my weight (75kg) for both SRT and DdRT.

That's brilliant Gordon. I'm looking forward to trialling it.

Email is sent.

Thanks, Dan.

• 2 weeks later...

Got home today to a package from Gordon.

The OAR Has Arrived! :biggrin:

On first inspection it looks the part. The weight of the unit was noticeable but it does have all four arms installed atm.

For the past two days work's been climbing fire damaged trees. So far we've been srt-ing up changing over to ddrt. Not the most efficient. Should be back there tomorrow and really looking forward to giving the OAR a good test run.

Happy climbing

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Gordon,

I met up with Dan today to look at the OAR. I put it next to my Unicender to compare size after feeling the weight of the OAR. :001_smile:

Dan has had a climb on it and will post his review soon. He has lent it to me to trial next as the imori rope I have looks to be a better diameter to run this one on. I use SRWP and DdRT at work so it will be interesting to try it in both configurations.

Ive had a play on the ground outside and it seems like the OAR will work best with 3 arms and my body weight. To remove the top arm do I just push the clip on the side of the chain link off?

I will use it as much as possible in the next week and post my review.then give it back to Dan. :thumbup1:

P1120826.jpg.92eead9c6700841e9bf3e84142868f01.jpg