Poplar available Birkenhead

RobRainford

Doing a job taking out a group of Lombardy pops. The chip and logs are staying on site, but to save time ringing up some big stems I was wondering if anyone wanted to take some away. Some is already ringed up but there are 3 currently sat on the ground untouched as we felled them last thing today and will tidy up tomorrow.

There is access for a tractor next to the trees quite easily.

Anybody interested?

That's a shame john. I was going to message you actually asking about it.

The wood is all cut up now into manhandleable pieces, but they are big pieces! 3' rings that are about 8-10" thick. Not the lightest of things!

It's all sat on site now awaiting the wood pixies!

Rob

I could do it if you think it would go on my 7.5 tonne truck with tail lift but I thought it was in bigger pieces needing my MB Trac and forwarder.

PM me if I can be any help

It was in larger pieces. And you could have got your forwarder on it but it had to be cut up to get a lot of the brash out.

The site is at ferry road, Eastham. There's a big sign saying Eastham oil terminal. And it's all behind there. I'm working nearby this morning. And will be there around 9.

It is next to a road but the site slopes away and has a bank at one side. The chip has been levelled out so it's not as muddy. But will not be easy going.

I am reachable on 07516 348002 if you need more info.