• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Many People down here

Euroforest speak to mark

UPM speak to speak to dave

duchy forestry speak to jason

Jago and a few others who would be more than happy to supply you with wood

between us we would sort you out :thumbup1:

send us a PM and I can provide you with numbers there is wood down here you just need to find it, processor Hardwood and Softwood

Jason

Many People down here

Euroforest speak to mark

UPM speak to speak to dave

duchy forestry speak to jason

Jago and a few others who would be more than happy to supply you with wood

between us we would sort you out :thumbup1:

send us a PM and I can provide you with numbers there is wood down here you just need to find it, processor Hardwood and Softwood

Jason

Mate thank you for this. Are you the contact for Duchy? Also what would you say i should be paying for a cubic meter of hardwood. I have had issues with suppliers down here and can actually buy it cheaper up country but i would prefer to keep business down here.

Mate thank you for this. Are you the contact for Duchy? Also what would you say i should be paying for a cubic meter of hardwood. I have had issues with suppliers down here and can actually buy it cheaper up country but i would prefer to keep business down here.

HI l4y if you can buy it up country the haulage will kill it or are you getting it at roadside hard wood for £20 a ton too allow for the haulage thanks jon :thumbup:

No im not Duchy altho Duchy does sell some wood as well the contact for Duchy would be Gerite at the Liskeard office he is very helpful again i can only give out numbers va a PM,

Im associated with Duchy in a various ways but im not the contact you would need to speak to about wood nor is Duchy Timber based in Bodmin you need to call them directly but they are mostly tied up with larger contracts and dont have much wood around only softwood and the few hardwood stacks Nr Grampound.

I cannot say much about other suppliers but all IMO are fairly good but busy.

Processor hardwood if they have it is approx £45 per cube or tonne depending on if its seasoned all roadside so plus 8-10£ for haulage

Softwood infected will be cheaper but unifected is normally about £25 per cube or again tonne if its not seasoned all roadside so plus 8-10 for haulage depends who you use

This is all IMO!!! and there maybe other more expensive suppliers and cheaper and prices you find are regional and haulage cost will rocket go and have a look at the wood first anyone who wants you as a customer will take the time to show you the wood before delivery on site so you know what you are getting for you hard earned buck

I do know of people who have timber artics coming back from Frome and Devies empty to Oakhampton to reload

Send me a PM and i can give you some numbers J

Edited by CFW
spelling