Hello from Merseyside

winchman

I have a bit of chinese junk in the garage attached to a defender winch bumper. Quick release pins to remove from vehicle. I stuck it on ebay £200 but think I was too honest with description rather than saying dead chinese rubbish I should have said genuine warn new in box with tags vintage retro

• 2 weeks later...
Hi there!

do you happen to have a hydraulic winch for a mog in your back yard?

Kind regards

Steve

Hang on I will just pop to the shed and have a look

Sorry no LOL

They are very rare and in the last 10 years I have seen two I think, but you can do this on the cheap, I just sold a Fairly pto driven drum winch for £200, now its quite straight forward to fit a hydraulic motor to one and Hey Presto you have a bomb proof Hydraulic winch.

A few years ago a local Mog was relieved of its winch whilst the driver popped to the toilet!

Always fasten them on with these

NoGo Security Enclosures

Got a few electrics in the shed and a verey nice Warn 8074 its the one they based the 8274 on,