8x4 trailers

Lorry thompson

I read on the site that they can covert to braked

I'm pretty sure that if you asked they could do anything.... they seemed very accommodating when I spoke to them!

I'm still waiting for the right moment to buy a little 8x4 single axle unbraked with mesh sides to use for Saturday morning skip runs and so on... at that money I don't think you can go wrong!

I'm pretty sure that if you asked they could do anything.... they seemed very accommodating when I spoke to them!

I'm still waiting for the right moment to buy a little 8x4 single axle unbraked with mesh sides to use for Saturday morning skip runs and so on... at that money I don't think you can go wrong!

Thanks for the link I think i'll order and 8x4 myself....

good lord,lorry where you been mate....:confused1:

Hello mate just been busy and some crap goin on split up with the wife. Forgot to post you other week didn't u put something up point break was on kept me up late? If its not films your reminding me UFC is on I get funny looks of the lads if I say a stranger on the net keeps me up at night lol

Think I'll have the crack with them see what the crack is cheers worcwuss cheers mate don't know if I might just get a secondhand ifor. I'm thinkin weld a row bar on the tracked chipper unload it then tow the trailer on site to carry gear and logs:)

Hello mate just been busy and some crap goin on split up with the wife. Forgot to post you other week didn't u put something up point break was on kept me up late? If its not films your reminding me UFC is on I get funny looks of the lads if I say a stranger on the net keeps me up at night lol

Think I'll have the crack with them see what the crack is cheers worcwuss cheers mate don't know if I might just get a secondhand ifor. I'm thinkin weld a row bar on the tracked chipper unload it then tow the trailer on site to carry gear and logs:)

sorry to hear about you and the wife mate !

you always blame me for keeping you up:lol::lol:

all the best mate,chin up:thumbup: