Fallen monkey puzzle tree.

not for sale sorry

My first vid so be abit easy. Theres no climbing as i am not back climbing yet with my hands. First day back for me so tried out my new xmas prezzie :001_smile:

The tree came down in are last load of winds we had.

alrite shane, been a while mate. whats up with your hands.

carpul tunnel, painful. you had both done or just the one?

recoverys going pretty well mate. i had the frame off end of october and ive been fully weight bearing for about three weeks, got a lot of physio to do.

youve not been about at any meets for a while, work keeping you busy? the truck and chipper in the vid yours? looking smart.

carpul tunnel, painful. you had both done or just the one? recoverys going pretty well mate. i had the frame off end of october and ive been fully weight bearing for about three weeks, got a lot of physio to do. youve not been about at any meets for a while, work keeping you busy? the truck and chipper in the vid yours? looking smart.

Yer both done at once to save money instead of having time off twice.

Thats great that your weight bearing now! how long will it take for a full recovery? or will you not even fully recover from it?

Yer i was just so busy upto my op working 6day weeks then book work and girlfriend stuff on sunday :thumbdown::lol: I saw the shoot day and thought about going to that sounds like a good crack :thumbup1:

Yer truck and chipper are both mine truck is the same as before the bright yellow LDV lol but the chipper i bought last year and so pleased with its much better than my gravely and more upto date with health and safety.

Edited by not for sale sorry

TO embed the video, open it up in your browser on youtube, and copy the address in the address bar at the top of your page. Then when you want to post it here, use the hyperlink symbol (the little blue globe with a chainlink below it) and paste the address you just copied. When you submit your post it will appear.