homemade logsplitter MK3

samladd

another homemade logsplitter that my dad has made, sorry the photo's arent the best, i think he's making a few similar to this to sell if anybodys interested!

[ATTACH]83472[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]83473[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]83474[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]83475[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]83476[/ATTACH]

I would think that most people would only convert it back to single handed operation though!

The cutting table looks a bit small to me, there will be lots of bending down involved unless the deck is extended. Bigger the better in my experience!

Looks good other wise!

How many ton is the ram and how much for the finished product?

2 handed operation is rubbish i dont know how anybody puts up with it, we just put a big disk of wood on it and you can lift it up on the arms so that your not bending down, the legs are on it for when its took off so it sits off the floor, the ram's of a digger so its quite strong but it all depends on what your running it off and how much horsepower your tractor is, cheers for the feedback, it will probably be ebay'd eventually ill post when it goes on, davey_b if you get a hydralic powerpack you would be able to run it with that