Arb dog claw care question

predator

Jeez,if you have to resort to a power tool to trim your mutts nails...trad loggers response is good,clippers desinged for the job are good with regular use & knowledge of your dog's nails if they are black,if not get him to the pooch parlour.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

no striaght up took no time at all i,am now thinking of jackin the wood thing in and doing poochie paws instead

seriously yes took me about a min and the dog was fine i did,nt want to hurt him chomping away with cutters pain n blood etc as his claws are black i tried him with cutters and he was so stressed out i think he new it hurts he must of been done in the past as he,s a rescue dog and been abused beaten kicked etc as a pup he only trusts me last time he attacked a woman in vets waiting room and the vet 3 times lol i think thats why the vet fobbed me of and told me to muzzle him as he,s scarred for life the vet said but me as the owner he told me i would be best to do it as he would have to sedate etc and not good for a little dog i even had his nuts done to calm him down it has worked but no 100% calm hes had me my sister postman a few times my cousin he,s only little but a very angry dog but slowly with respect for him he,s trusting me more and more i love him to bits and reward him when hes good but let him know i,am the boss so to speak and we make a good team together . Hes learning fast and funny with it n do anything for a slice of chicken lol

Thats a great little story :thumbup1: Youz seemed to have really clicked :thumbup:

Jeez,if you have to resort to a power tool to trim your mutts nails...trad loggers response is good,clippers desinged for the job are good with regular use & knowledge of your dog's nails if they are black,if not get him to the pooch parlour.

he wont put up with any messing with his paws he will just bite everyone lol or just pee n sh**t everywhere lol as he did when i got him i either got snapped at or he just peed where he was stood scared as though he thought i was going to give him a belt everytime i bent down to stroke pet him etc so bought a crackin book called the dog listener and it taught me to understand dogs more instead of me humanising him but for me to understand him more his needs etc i never make him do anything he does,nt want to do but reward him when he does what i ask of him but still let him be a dog because thats what he is and he now just wants to be with me 24/7 and that suits me he,s a good unconditional friend and the lazy buggers is fast asleep here at the side of me lol n he stinks when he farts too god love him