Royal Marines?

Jesse

recruits are called nods because they are so tired the whole time they are always 'nodding' of to sleep. which normally results in press ups or getting thrown in the nearest body of cold water!:001_smile:

these will bring back good memories Royal marine nod god caught without his weapon and Royal marine nod gets put on the flank both on youtube its the first time iv seen anything like it :lol: made me cry with laughter:thumbup:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spent the first 18 years of life knowing I would go in the Para's only to find I had an eye condition called Keratoconus, this meant I couldnt join and ate me away until I was told from a serving member that if I went through 4 Para Ta it wouldnt be a problem, I hot footed it up to White city barracks to fill in the application but a few pages in it listed Keratoconus as a condition that wouldnt be excepted, there arnt smilies on here to convey my feelings and even after all these years its still a raw nerve.

If you see tree work as light at the end of the tunnel then Im pleased for you but to me it seems like poor runner up prize to being in the services :thumbdown:

Do you recon i could pass for a marine? I quite fancy sunning myself on a boat shooting seagulls

just found this one i think youl like it TMT, I wont post any more, i promise:lol: Hama you mite like this one too:thumbup: youtube Royal marine nod cracks a run ashore in exmouth :lol:

Hama you mite like this one too:thumbup: youtube Royal marine nod cracks a run ashore in exmouth :lol:

tell ya what marines, you lot have got yourselves a proper thread going here!:lol:

royal marines nod gobs off on woodbury common

mate i wish i could use some of that language in here sometimes, i would be wetting myself on the floor if i could!:lol: