Squirrel fleas

Al Cormack

:thumbdown::thumbdown:

How I hate the little f*@!*#s

Got home yesterday and had 17 bites on my back and across the back of the shoulders after a close encounter with a dray.

Turned my t-shirt inside out and found one of the little barstewards!!

Hopefully a 60 deg wash will sort any others out.

Anyone else get plagued by squirrel fleas? I only seem to have to get within a couple of feet of a dray and they get me:thumbdown:

Don't think they've ever had me. Always make sure I give the dreys a good kick to get rid of them.

Me too, but that is when the little blighters seem to get to me:thumbdown:

I try to avoid them or use a stick now.

I have often found them in my t-shirt after getting some bites, and they are little red/brown wriggly bugs, but don't 'jump' like a normal flea, so easy to catch if you can find them!

are you sure its not then crabs again Al i thought that shampoo had cleared it all up.

She was only a fishmongers daughter but had crabs all over her plaice - that one:001_tt2:

I do alot of squirrel shooting with my dogs picking up = loadsa squiga fleas. They have totally infested the dog and house in the past, real job to get rid of them. For some reason don't bit my son but give my wife and me a hard time, so now frontline the dogs and stopped cooking them up for the dogs.

When combing the dog I dip the flea comb in boiling water, I often had 30 fleas per session, nasty things.