How to wash a cat.

tommer9

Lets nip this in the bud right here.

Tommer has posted in my opinion a hilarious joke with some funny responses that followed.

As I said earlier I have two cats , both strays, one an abandoned kitten who is now 18 and the other rescued 2 years ago from the extreme winter. Both would not have survived there situation.

They are both dearly loved pets and I will have NO-ONE suggesting otherwise especially folk that don't have a clue about animals or their welfare.

As long as the responses are kept above board and do not get out of hand there is not even an issue here.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets nip this in the bud right here.

Tommer has posted in my opinion a hilarious joke with some funny responses that followed.

As I said earlier I have two cats , both strays, one an abandoned kitten who is now 18 and the other rescued 2 years ago from the extreme winter. Both would not have survived there situation.

They are both dearly loved pets and I will have NO-ONE suggesting otherwise especially folk that don't have a clue about animals or their welfare.

As long as the responses are kept above board and do not get out of hand there is not even an issue here.

Ok define "above board" and "out of hand"

Ok , If members start posting things like ' until its dead ', ' when its head falls off ' or something to suggest they ACTUALLY would get some sort of sick pleasure from this then I would be EXTREMELY offended .

If any members actually take Tommers posting seriously its them I would flush down the toilet , that goes without saying.

Get over yourselves girls, and grow a sense of humour. I have a cat too FWIW, but i can see the funny side of this that was an email sent to me.

Do you seriously think I was advocating how to wash your cats????????

If you did then I worry about you...... Alot.

No there isnt. It is blindingly obvious that this thread was a piss take joke FFS. If you cant distinguish that from reality then.....well I dunno!!! I wouldnt want to let you loose with a stumpgrinder though, put it that way!!!!!!!!!!!

of course! sorry for interfering with your hilarious thread involving pressure washing cats, stuffing them in the toilet and putting them in the washing machine (chortle), please continue, I am sitting down now ready for the fun.

of course! sorry for interfering with your hilarious thread involving pressure washing cats, stuffing them in the toilet and putting them in the washing machine (chortle), please continue, I am sitting down now ready for the fun.

You are a regular bantersaurus rex aren't you. Lighten up a bit, I suppose you imagine everyone who makes a sexist joke beats their wife :001_rolleyes:

No there isnt. It is blindingly obvious that this thread was a piss take joke FFS. If you cant distinguish that from reality then.....well I dunno!!! I wouldnt want to let you loose with a stumpgrinder though, put it that way!!!!!!!!!!!

You are a regular bantersaurus rex aren't you. Lighten up a bit, I suppose you imagine everyone who makes a sexist joke beats their wife :001_rolleyes:

Good one,

what do you say to a woman with two black eyes?

Nothing, she's already been told twice! Funny?

Anyway you are probably right I will lighten up, just a bit of late afternoon mischief making.