4 x Ms192c new for sale wales uk

Mutley

have you used a 192 carver for long? i have a question for you if you have.

Have used one for 3 months although mainly for rustic furniture making - what's the question? i.e. fire away!

I find them very good i.e. good balance and use very little fuel.

I've just had one of these ones from wales as I want one with a carving bar and one to run a de barker.

If you're after one PM Mutley as I've forgotten the number as they had 2 left when I spoke to them :blushing:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Have used a 192 as a production carver for just over a year and a half now. Good power for size, low vibration, bit mickey mouse on the build quality and occasionally stops oiling if theres too much muck around the breather.

I tried an Echo CS-270WES but found the vibration worse than my ryobi strimmer! It was lighter and less powerful for the record. I guess you'de expect that.

Ash

• 2 months later...

As some of you know, I bought an MS192 at the beginning of the year, only to have it stolen whilst being delivered!

I'm not sure that Interlinks claim of delivering it to completely wrong house some eight doors away from my own is correct, and why the hell did they do that anyway. Could it even be that the driver fancied it for himself! Either way Interlink are incompetent and can't be trusted, and whilst I have now just taken delivery of the replacement saw, which was delivered safely by Parcel Force, the poor lads in Wales have dipped right out, and only received £45.00 in compensation. The small print is on a weight basis only, and no liability was admitted for misdirection and theft of the saw.

To me this just isn't right, and in my opinion Interlink should be made to meet the full replacement cost. Please tell as many people as possible about the crap Interlink service, as I'd love for them to suffer loss of work because of this.

Anyway, as I have now received the last available saw from them, I now just need to get my order in to Rob.:001_smile: