Farmi masterspilt wp30 / wp36

yebaws

Not long bought a WP36 from Riko, it's got a 15hp petrol engine and PTO drive. It's eats wood like now ones business. It's easy to operate with one hand and it's two speed splitter is great on hardwood. You can angle the conveyer so making four piles all join up is no problem. The only down side is the price of petrol. It's easy to tow and can be moved around by one person. The log lift is great but the small heavy logs are difficult to roll onto the cutting shelf. The longer the log the better.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not long bought a WP36 from Riko, it's got a 15hp petrol engine and PTO drive. It's eats wood like now ones business. It's easy to operate with one hand and it's two speed splitter is great on hardwood. You can angle the conveyer so making four piles all join up is no problem. The only down side is the price of petrol. It's easy to tow and can be moved around by one person. The log lift is great but the small heavy logs are difficult to roll onto the cutting shelf. The longer the log the better.

How much did you give for your wp36 timber bear ?

• 8 months later...
I got it at an ex demo price from Riko, done the deal at the South west England woodland fair at Longlet. It was two hundred quid short of 11k.

This makes me mad; RIKOs website shows it at £6000 basic + vat, another thread on here Chris said it was circa 7200 + vat and now we have just shy of £11k!!!

So riko, how much does the flippin thing really cost?!

I see the extra engine adds £1500 odd plus the dreaded sorry, is your 36 the pro (twin pump) one?

JimE - please pm quote for 36 pto with and without log lift. many thanks.

Edited by TimberCutterDartmoor

I did leave Riko, but back now by popular demand.....

There are several options on the Mastersplits.

WP30 (12") retails at £5500+vat, WP36Pro (15") retails at £7000+vat in a PTO version.

You of course then have log lifters (£550), axles (£700), petrol engines (£1400), dual petrol and PTO...... The list goes on!

Rich has it with pretty much everything on it, hence the price goes up....

To clarify regarding the WP30, WP36 and WP36 PRO. To start with we offered the WP30 and WP36. The WP36 then became the WP36 Pro, and we introduced a model in between, the new WP36. However, the price gap was so small everyone just went for the PRO, so we dont offer the plain WP36 any more.

Basically, the PRO version has a double hydraulic pump, and its the one to go for.

Best thing to do is email for a price, especially as we can often do a fair deal off retail.

The euro is improving now, and due to the volume we sell we are getting better terms, so prices are currently very good. This was the last lot before a price increase at the factory, think I have 5 WP36 and 4 WP30 left at those prices.

Timber Cutter, you;ve run out of PM space, so I cant send you a message.

Rich, dealing through a local supplier for Cardiff CC, but I was told you had done a demo and it has been noted!

Edited by JimE

I did leave Riko, but back now by popular demand.....

There are several options on the Mastersplits.

WP30 (12") retails at £5500+vat, WP36Pro (15") retails at £7000+vat in a PTO version.

You of course then have log lifters (£550), axles (£700), petrol engines (£1400), dual petrol and PTO...... The list goes on!

Rich has it with pretty much everything on it, hence the price goes up....

To clarify regarding the WP30, WP36 and WP36 PRO. To start with we offered the WP30 and WP36. The WP36 then became the WP36 Pro, and we introduced a model in between, the new WP36. However, the price gap was so small everyone just went for the PRO, so we dont offer the plain WP36 any more.

Basically, the PRO version has a double hydraulic pump, and its the one to go for.

Best thing to do is email for a price, especially as we can often do a fair deal off retail.

The euro is improving now, and due to the volume we sell we are getting better terms, so prices are currently very good. This was the last lot before a price increase at the factory, think I have 5 WP36 and 4 WP30 left at those prices.

Timber Cutter, you;ve run out of PM space, so I cant send you a message.

Rich, dealing through a local supplier for Cardiff CC, but I was told you had done a demo and it has been noted!

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Inbox cleared!

Edited by TimberCutterDartmoor