What's on your bench today?

spudulike

Who's restricted to saws:001_rolleyes:I have fixed everything from saws to 200 year old longcase clocks, biggest thing I have fixed was probably a 60' long industrial printer I worked on and repaired....many times!

You know what I mean you reach an age where you have had thumbs in many pies - I do a few mowers and TBH, if you can understand and fix one mechanical item, it is pretty certain you will be able to fix another - whatever it is!

Touchy:001_rolleyes:

Anyway, this is where the tang tool is used. Its difficult to get at and adjust, even more difficult to photograph. (sorry for the focus on the first pic)

P1000474.JPG.b6eed946c124e716f846fad4a1f8b1f6.JPG

P1000476.JPG.65c9a62bf81b3bf0288364c043a50b61.JPG

Does anyone know when they stopped making this 015L ?

Andy

No, but is that a tang adjuster on your bench:blushing::lol::lol:

Sorry Barrie - still mates I hope, here's me thinking "tang" was something to do with Chefs knives but what do I know!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WvC6xqzZc0]AHA Touchy - YouTube[/ame]

The tang adjuster looks like a car tyre valve tool, couldn't you just use one of those?

Sent using Arbtalk Mobile App

They do look like a valve tool, but are about 8mm diameter with a slot of about 2mm. A valve core tool would just snap off. Plus you need the length and angles to get into the back of the carb.

Quiet at work, Steve?

Yes and no, waiting on pistons for two saws and a brush cutter and doing a couple of modded mufflers for two 372XPs that need porting. Got a MS660 and two MS200Ts threatening, a Piaggio scooter that won't start, a load of other kit promised.

What about you - getting in to the logging season now:thumbup: