Easy-Lift Harness.

easy-lift guy

Greetings fellow members of ArbTalk. Although I have been a member of ArbTalk for a few months I feel now would be a good time to introduce the product behind the user name esp. since I am now a sponser as well. The Easy-Lift Harness is the most advanced power assisted lifting harness on the market, capable of lifting up to 100% of the implement's weight while at the same time due to it's ergonomic design promotes proper posture for the end user.

The Easy-Lift Harness works with many two and Four cycle pieces of equipment presently on the market and the real beauty of the Easy-Lift Harness is the fact that for the first time the end user of which ever peice of equipment is in complete control. This simple fact allows the end user to better pace one's work load and in most cases allow the end user the ability to increase ones work load by Two to Three hundred percent in a single work day. For more information you can visit our site on at The Easy Lift Harness - Landscaping, Arborist and Tree Shearing Harness You can also watch the easy-lift in action by visiting youtube and typing in easy-lift harness.

I truly believe in this product and firmly believe in time it will revolutionize the way fellow members in this industry perform their day to day labors while working smarter, not harder. All the best.

easy-lift guy:thumbup1:

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Good question Robert. The other product that you have mentioned actually can be used with a hand held hedger only IMO, due to it's inherit design and ability to lift what it can.

The ELH has the "competition beat ". The ELH actually will lift up to 100% of an implements weight, weather it be a line trimmer, stick edger, Power pole pruner, manual pole pruner, extended power hedger, and also hedger attachements for either of the leading brands of power pole pruners. My competition does not have the lifting capabilities or additional functionally that can be incorperated with many different implements that are used on a day to day basis. IMO the retractable cable system for the product that you mentioned has a sad tendenciey of over lapping and causing less than favorable results.

Due to the ergonimc design of the ELH the Kinetic engery that is generated from raising and lowering an implement is transferred to the back pack framework and evenly distributed while at the same time promoting proper posture for the end user. I trust that this information will be of help, thanks for the question. All the best.

easy-lift guy

bah! taking all the work out of the job? we'll just be like the bloody bin men in a few years..... (though is we earn the same pay as them that could be a bonus!).....

seriously its an interesting product, and if it saves the back so you can keep working, and work faster then its a good thing

Has anyone on here used the easy lift harness in the real world? As after a couple of day's shift trimming hedge's it is looking a good bit of kit to have.

Would it be feasable to use when trimming those really wide conifer hedges that are really hard on the back, or would it interfere with mobility to much?