New Head teacher

White Noise

A child cant show his support to a charity he believes in, but they will demand his support for their annual sponsored 3 legged race or other ridiculous money making scam for the school coffers! i believe anybody in this country who disrespects help for heroes deserves a punch in the face. They do a fantastic job which in truth this sham of a government should be doing!!

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The topic of this thread aside, NEVER should you encourage violence against teachers (who for what its worth I think are a pretty poor lot at the moment) that is just pure thuggery. Children go to school to be educated and taught to communicate reasonably. To advocate violence against teachers is just stupid beyond belief :thumbdown: Oh dear are you going to punch me now for disagreeing with you?

The topic of this thread aside, NEVER should you encourage violence against teachers (who for what its worth I think are a pretty poor lot at the moment) that is just pure thuggery. Children go to school to be educated and taught to communicate reasonably. To advocate violence against teachers is just stupid beyond belief :thumbdown: Oh dear are you going to punch me now for disagreeing with you?

Why should teachers hold a magical level above all us punchable mortals?

Telling other people what charities they can support is rubbish.

I can understand that Dave . What people are saying is what they feel . I felt like punching him although I would'nt . This teacher is setting a bad example . In my opinion he needs a reality check . I,ll be having words with him away from the busy bodies .

A child cant show his support to a charity he believes in, but they will demand his support for their annual sponsored 3 legged race or other ridiculous money making scam for the school coffers! i believe anybody in this country who disrespects help for heroes deserves a punch in the face. They do a fantastic job which in truth this sham of a government should be doing!!

They do indeed . :001_smile:

A punch in the face is the only cure for idiots like this. Or a week on the frontline in Afghan!!

a week on the front line would mean that the individual in question would have learned some discipline and would know better than to flaunt the uniform regulations, or how at least how to flaunt them without getting caught.

Edited by ging