Insoles

Ollie Wall

Just wondering if any of you guys wear insoles in your boots for aching feet ect. And if you do can you recomend any?? :001_smile:

Thanks Ollie

I do. Best think you can do is go see a podiatrist and have a proper pair made...the ones you get in the stores arent really suitable for individuals needs. Book an appointment with your doctor and have him refer you to a podiatrist on the NHS, or go private if you dont want to wait

I never actually had a problem with sore feet......i went to the doctor as i was having problems with losing all strength in one shoulder.......they put it down to posture starting at my feet.

Not sure if that actually fixed the problem or if it just fixed itself, but its fine now

my feet arn't sore but my toes have started to get realy sore which i think is down to the hard base of the boots so I thought if the insole was softer then it would ease the pain. lol

Edited by Ollie Wall
spelling