pole pruners

pyro

its the council that are paying for it all (or not as it seems!) Im going to hang in there because i have to.

Because ive been told i can use it, ticket wise, I will do. Ive highlighted my concerns with the boss/supervisor so i think ive done my part. I think i can use it safely and i use my common sense when using any tool, if it doesnt feel safe/right then I dont do it!

This is just one of many things with the job that just dont seem to make sense. From the quad sprayers being basically wrong for the job, in appropriate use of tools etc.

Ill not mention that i was told to use the pole cutter on some step ladders for extra reach...

cheers folks

pyro

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

•  

• Featured Adverts

About

Arbtalk.co.uk is a hub for the arboriculture industry in the UK.  
If you're just starting out and you need business, equipment, tech or training support you're in the right place.  If you've done it, made it, got a van load of oily t-shirts and have decided to give something back by sharing your knowledge or wisdom,  then you're welcome too.
If you would like to contribute to making this industry more effective and safe then welcome.
Just like a living tree, it'll always be a work in progress.
Please have a look around, sign up, share and contribute the best you have.

See you inside.

The Arbtalk Team

Follow us

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.