Mobile phone signal booster are they any good thanks

mendiplogs

Might be better finding out if another network is better in your area Jon:) reading your other thread Ref the parrot I'm gonna get the one that plays ya tunes let you know how I get on:)

if its any help lorry, my dads got the parrot that lets you plug into an ipod/iphone and also through an auxillary cable, thats in his landy, and it works fine, had it on both my ipod and iphone working well and the little remote that comes with it to stick anywhere will control both, pretty handy, well, hands free!

John

Check Vodaphone out. They do a 'Sure Signal' box that attaches to your broadband and acts a a mini cell site in your house. Great if the problem's a bad signal in/very near your house but useless if it's the general area.

They threw the Sure Signal in with my contract package and also reduced the monthly charge :thumbup::thumbup:

Might be better finding out if another network is better in your area Jon:) reading your other thread Ref the parrot I'm gonna get the one that plays ya tunes let you know how I get on:)

HI lorry yes mate the dog killed the parrot in the land rover:lol: owell not good orange is good nr me but im in a stone barn mate signal low :lol: looking at a parrot to day in hallfords not going with them jon

if its any help lorry, my dads got the parrot that lets you plug into an ipod/iphone and also through an auxillary cable, thats in his landy, and it works fine, had it on both my ipod and iphone working well and the little remote that comes with it to stick anywhere will control both, pretty handy, well, hands free!

Aye that's the one Rob am only buying it cos I just got new chase and status album ha why oh why is there a tape player in a 56 reg transit???

HI rob is that the 9200 parrot it the best one thanks hallfords said have a new kenwood cd player :thumbdown: are they any good thanks jon