Got ya you little tinker!

spudulike

Been struggling with Husky 357 dumping oil all over the garage and managed to find the leak tonight at long last - I had re-sealed all the pump connections and was baffled as to why it still leaked - it had been apart about five times before I saw the small hole in the crankcase - looks like the chain adjuster has worked through the casing.

Fixed it with good old JB weld!

P1030344.JPG.a0bbafb95e36f3c3f5f1573161e81c44.JPG

P1030343.JPG.3fa5ef975307f9780cd2229251efb2de.JPG

Didn't want to say whose it is but you are spot on - the owner (naming nobody) said dont bother but things like that really miff me if I can't fix them - every time it comes round it has left a trail of chain oil around the place:lol:

Think I am going to paint the handle grey for George - obviously hankering after a Stihl!

Just fixed a dodgy inlet rubber, carbon in the inlet port and given it a good clean out - pressure checked and tached at 13,500rpm - should keep the boys happy!

No - the Silversides are both on the rack still with another one coming in tomorrow - not sure if that one is 50cc - a bit of a punt! I want to get the porting and reassembly done but not got enough time as working on saws for other people.