Woodline wl10 multipla rrp

mikecotterill

Hello Mike, I was at Woodline last Thursday buying some kit and have got their current price list. The rrp for the WL10 Multipla BM with 2 speed Honda petrol engine is £1375.

Hope this of help

Nice one cheers mate, presuming that's plus the vat.

• 1 year later...

Anyone got one of these/ had any experience of these with the Honda engine? Saw them at the APF yesterday and they seem good value with a 2 stage ram.

I was also looking at the bgu hs80 2b as i like the idea of the ability to split a 1m length then saw it into 3 or 4 logs on an oregon easyhorse in a bundle.

The woodline will do 600mm or so.

Anyone got any idea of the relative merits of both...

I've got a WL10/Honda petrol 2stage ram 5ton/10ton - had it about 6 months now. Does the business on just about anything I put through it. Very good on fuel, engine is very reliable, but you must keep the sliding brass plates well greased as they wear out fairly quickly - £20 a pair to replace. Only other issue is the weight/balance - trying to move it by hand can be awkward, even with two persons. Most of the weight is at the ram end, and this combined with the small non-pneumatic tyres doesn't help with moving it around over anything other than a smooth hard surface.

despite this, I won't be changing mine anytime soon.

I've got a WL10/Honda petrol 2stage ram 5ton/10ton - had it about 6 months now. Does the business on just about anything I put through it. Very good on fuel, engine is very reliable, but you must keep the sliding brass plates well greased as they wear out fairly quickly - £20 a pair to replace. Only other issue is the weight/balance - trying to move it by hand can be awkward, even with two persons. Most of the weight is at the ram end, and this combined with the small non-pneumatic tyres doesn't help with moving it around over anything other than a smooth hard surface.

despite this, I won't be changing mine anytime soon.