• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not if you use the rodenator pro, you can dig many graves.:thumbup:

That thing looks great, I reckon a bit of oxy acetylene would be more effective.:laugh1::thumbup1:

Sounds very redneck but ive tried it with propane mixed in on a very extensive rat burrow around a load of pig huts. Made a very very big bang but got the job done. We moved the pigs first for saftey reasons incase the floor collapsed (which it did in a few spots) but was good fun. Now we just use propane as the oxyacetylene was a bit too potent and blew some of the rats out of the holes :lol:

Sounds very redneck but ive tried it with propane mixed in on a very extensive rat burrow around a load of pig huts. Made a very very big bang but got the job done. We moved the pigs first for saftey reasons incase the floor collapsed (which it did in a few spots) but was good fun. Now we just use propane as the oxyacetylene was a bit too potent and blew some of the rats out of the holes :lol:

see thats why i want a shot:BoomSmilie_anim:

More like plenty of woodash for the garden :lol:

I used a modified version of the rodenator on a rabbit warren a few years ago. We forgot to contact the local police HQ that there was going to be a "small" explosion with the removal of a rabbit warren on a field boundary. We informed highways who shut the road off for us with two 20 ton lorries full of road planings. The road dropped by 4 feet and we had half the police force arrive because someone from the nearby village phoned up about a large and loud bang from a local road. With clouds of dust extending approz 40 ft into the air.:thumbup::lol: The police saw the funny side of it luckily but we didnit expect the road to drop 4 ft:001_rolleyes:

I used a modified version of the rodenator on a rabbit warren a few years ago. We forgot to contact the local police HQ that there was going to be a "small" explosion with the removal of a rabbit warren on a field boundary. We informed highways who shut the road off for us with two 20 ton lorries full of road planings. The road dropped by 4 feet and we had half the police force arrive because someone from the nearby village phoned up about a large and loud bang from a local road. With clouds of dust extending approz 40 ft into the air.:thumbup::lol: The police saw the funny side of it luckily but we didnit expect the road to drop 4 ft:001_rolleyes:

Ooops! :lol:

Ooops! :lol:

The 40 ton of road planings on site soon filled the hole in and highways soon had a nice new road surface as they were filling in potholes weekly on that stretch. They had to put an anti-skid surface on the corner it was on because of young lads driving too fast around the bend and getting caught out on the lump/jump on the exit of the apex. My old man and i have gone comfortably round there at 80mph :blushing::001_tongue: so if anyone goes off there my dad always says the same thing "You can only drive like a prick on this road if you know it, and have the car to do it!":thumbup: