facebook competition

windfall

Hi All,

I am looking for some inspiration from you lot, i am doing quite well with my facebook page, by well i mean i am generating quiet a few log sales from it and the facebook adverts.

I would like to run a weekly competition and i am stuck for interesting questions to ask, i would like them aimed at the firewood or tree surgery area.

Only got so far..

What is the minimum moisture content your logs should be before you burn them?

What measurement should you buy logs in? Weight or Volume?

Is it me or are they not very interesting questions!

Any questions with answers, funnier or daft as you like would be a great help!!

I intend to give a free bag of kindling and box of firelighters, swedish candle, 5 nets of logs etc as prizes.

Other questions might include, how often should you have your flume cleaned?, what ratio of hard wood to soft wood should you burn to keep flume relatively clean?, Where and how to store firewood, what to look for when hiring a Tree Surgeon "this is wher you can talk up your own self and remember keep it pithy!" That a good start, hope it helps.

elg

Maybe what's the maximum moisture content your logs should be before you burn them.

Guess the amount of logs.

Guess the make of log.

A large picture of someone with logs obscuring their face, remove a log and take a picture, post it up and repeat until someone guess who the picture is of. First to work it out wins a prize.