Free pair of hard working hands for a few days

IRONJACK

I'm very interested in getting into the business and have been strongly advised to spend some time working with a season pro.

So, I live in Worcester, I'm free most Wednesdays and Thursdays. I've got my own transport and some kit.

Anyone interested in free labour?

You're welcome to come over and do a bit with us, we've 70+t of h/w to fell n extract for firewood. Nothing fancy, site is on a bit of a slope so there's some winching and skidding involved. Not much climbing on at the mo, so we're into the forestry for the time being. The site is about 8 mile from Evesham, not far from Broadway.

Many thanks to Mike and Charlie for a days forestry experience in the woods today. Very enjoyable and fun. See you both soon.

:lol: No worries mate, you certainly saw what a pain in the butt it can be, what with the beakdowns n stuff :thumbdown:

Glad you found it enjoyable and fun, that will soon wear off:lol::001_tt2: