Bye bye Bin Laden...

big fell!

I don't really think Bin Laden ever really existed in the guise we know him as, IMO I think he's a real person, but not the character we know him as, he was again IMO a character created by the CIA, the biggest obstacle to the NWO is Islam! create a Bin Laden, blow up the Twin Towers use this as an excuse to crush Islam!

Another threat to the ruling elite is sharia banking, Islam prohibits the lending of money for gain ie interest, Sharia bankng has been on the increase for a while, all the time eating into the profits of the worlds established banks, Tunisia was set to become the Islamic banking capital of the world. Rothschilds Stage Revolutions in Tunisia and Egypt To Kill Islamic Banks In Emerging North African Markets

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No particular reason other than the cartoon name sake I refer to was curious and always found a way to get in to and out of trouble, of course I may have been referring to GWB 41 or maybe GHWB 43 or maybe they both had the name of George as well. We may never know.

Hi no change to things where I am in the upper GERESHK valley. The locals don't care and it doesn't look like the insurgents do either!

Been doing some interesting tree work though - det cord PE4, tree down, fields of fire open. Bring it on.

Also this is the first time I've been on arbtalk for 8 weeks! my wife will be so pleased.

No particular reason other than the cartoon name sake I refer to was curious and always found a way to get in to and out of trouble, of course I may have been referring to GWB 41 or maybe GHWB 43 or maybe they both had the name of George as well. We may never know.

It's perfectly clear who you were referring to and your justification is even weaker than I expected. Refrain from the use of the term in future - I consider it to breach the forum rules.

There was a post on this site recently that showed a video clip of a cyclist defending himself verbally and lawfully to a policeman. One of the responses stated that the cyclist "should of been pistol whipped". I found that statement offensive and disappointing but just took it as part of life on a forum - it generally reflects the characters, people and opinions one meets in daily life.

Is there a forum rule that covers 'incitement to violence' to a non forum member?

No doubt Osama was a planner and a idol for some extreme islamic fundamentalists. Yes his demise is regarded as a achievement in the west but sadly we have made him a martadom. All profits graves regarded by islam have been damaged as they don't believe in shrines as such.

Buy burying him quickly within the islamic time frame was very good buy the americans although dumping him over board (sea burial) did raise a few eyebrows with some of my friends.

I think that the media do more damage than good as i see daily people moaning about muslims and how they are all bad. It annoys me that its not really a group of people just someone's interpretation of jihad within the Quran. No worse than some peoples interpretation of the bible.