Trevolution dismantling techniques

Glen Poole

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been doing this for 10 years & i've never had a problem dismantling a tree, work asked me if i'd like to go to wales for 3 days & do the coarse & i said yes please, if someone else is paying then i'm going. I'm not one for turning down a coarse & learning different techniques. I'm hopeing it will be fun, a new experience plus three days away from the missis & kids.

I've been doing this for 10 years & i've never had a problem dismantling a tree, work asked me if i'd like to go to wales for 3 days & do the coarse & i said yes please, if someone else is paying then i'm going. I'm not one for turning down a coarse & learning different techniques. I'm hopeing it will be fun, a new experience plus three days away from the missis & kids.

Ah, thats different. It is in a particularly beautifull location.

Have you ever been up there before. After you take a left turn off the main road after Bwtys y coed (sp) and start the drive toward snowdon its like being on another planet!

Then instead of taking the turn to Llanberris and Snowdon you continue along the valley and then drop down into bedgellert its one of the most stunning road trips ever!

The course is **** but the drive is worth it!!

We were not fortunate enough to get the trip to North Wales, but did get Richard down for four days.

Treevolution are an excellent training provider.

No matter how experienced any one is, I would strongly recommend everyone (and I do appreciate the cost implication) to attend this course, either as a virgin to dismantling or as a refresher for those of us that more than likely have forgotten some of the finer aspects of this technical discipline over years of complacency and over confidence.

:ciao:

Trevo :001_cool: when i went to merristwoods to do my cs30 31, we had richard who teached us was a sound guy to get along with & explained anythink you had a problem with :001_smile:

o btw if he's there when u go ask him if he still remebers about the banana case lol :001_tongue: