Value of a live tree?

welwell

Have you got any work done today? I've been out on an emergency limb removal, hours work for a days pay!

I dont think its a boorman phase, I'm not going to start kissing my mates on TV if thats what you mean! Have you seen him in the film The Emerald Forest? Before he got fat!

Just the dog to consult with here, so once he's gone I can hit the road anytime, that was why the biking thing didn't really work for me before, I had a hyper active dog that needed long walks every day, but he's not so hyper these days but will be around for a while yet, just bracing myslef for the inevitable and deciding what to do. If someone offered me a puppy then the bike idea might not happen, but at least I've got my test done so its an option. I dont think I'll ever be a full on biker, but long road trips on a bike are very appealing.

I would like to ride to greece one year instead of flying, that would be a good trip!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That all really depends on the definition of "work" :blushing:

Does a couple of hours smiling sweetly at a bunch of obnoxious old jakeys and listening to their poor attempts at chat ups count? If so, then I've been working darn hard! :lol:. It's not anywhere near as exciting as an emergency call out, but at least I wasn't sweating my proverbials off in a pair of ballistics.

And I get to meet some really "interesting" people. Arrggghhhh!

Is poochly getting old and doddery? He may just surprise you and happily go on for years yet, plodding on in his own happy way. I don't envy you being a responsible owner of an aging pet. I had to have my cat put down not that long ago after 18 years of companionship and it was awful. I knew I was doing the right thing by the dear old mankey beastie, but it was still the hardest decision. You'll know what the right thing to do is when you need to make that decision.

And then you can get a Staffy and look hard and hang out with da local yout' :lol:

If I may butt in here you 2 :001_rolleyes:Re: Value of a live tree? is the topic of discussion here, not his and hers matching leather tassled jackets :biggrin:

You can join in the leather waistcoat appreciation society as well, if you like :001_tt2:

Sorry, yes m'lud, I am very guilty of going seriously off topic.

• 3 weeks later...