personal accident insurance

kevwrenn

Same here but i know a few who have claimed and its been no trouble

Sure, if the claim is made before the renewal of the insurance, but I gaurantee that body part won't be covered for that injury again but eh premium will have gone up due to the claim.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I use combined after a recommendation from Andy Collins. He seemed to speak quite highly of them. I didn't encounter any pushy sales tactics. Interesting to hear your comments though.

Rupe, is the leg break incident purely hypothetical or did this unfortunate accident happen to you or a fellow co worker?

cheers.

MAybe I should check that Combined is the same as CICA that I have encountered.

Leg break is hypothetical. I checked out CICA when I first encountered them, I have some friends in insurance who spat on the floor at the very mention of them. Also they have been mentioned on radio 2 money advice thing but radio 2 stopped short of anything that could be slanderous.

wait till renewal rich

Rich, have you had a claim? If not then your renewal will be fine, if so then yes wait till renewal and check the small print carefully, in fact there may be something in the small print of the original contract so they may not even mention it again.

I'm glad your happy with it so far, but I've met people who are happy to get tree work done by pikeys because they believe they are getting a deal.

combined is cica rupe, they dropped that name

I wonder why they dropped that name??

If they have cleaned up their act and changed the name to make a fresh start then I may be wrong! I would still throw logs at reps though!

Cheers for that Rupe - who do you use then? I reckon i might be looking to change in a few months. I did look at a company recommended by Paul (Mister Tee) - Pioneer friendly but they were pretty expensive and wouldn't cover any me for any previous injuries (However old). My Extra curricular activities have left me battered and beaten in the past!!!