Arbor Trolley, Testing capacity!!!

Theocus

Well its the each to their own saying. Sack trucks could of worked but wouldn't of shifted all the other logs, the drag was 45m to the truck today and i could of got the quad to it but i think my client would of frowned upon it. To be honest i would of found another way to move it before the trolley was invented, i mean wood got moved before before wheels were made!! But the easiest we now have to move wood is the trolley and therefore factor it into any job we can to save effort and time. I try every thing once regardless of nay saying, popular belief and generic trend, hey i even touched a 9 volt battery with my tongue once. I have an opinion formed on experience and therefore know this saves time and effort and think its a great tool, oh and it was just the once with the battery, Bad idea, stings like a beatch!

Try it you might like it!

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well its the each to their own saying. Sack trucks could of worked but wouldn't of shifted all the other logs, the drag was 45m to the truck today and i could of got the quad to it but i think my client would of frowned upon it. To be honest i would of found another way to move it before the trolley was invented, i mean wood got moved before before wheels were made!! But the easiest we now have to move wood is the trolley and therefore factor it into any job we can to save effort and time. I try every thing once regardless of nay saying, popular belief and generic trend, hey i even touched a 9 volt battery with my tongue once. I have an opinion formed on experience and therefore know this saves time and effort and think its a great tool, oh and it was just the once with the battery, Bad idea, stings like a beatch!

Try it you might like it!

I believe in the product and know it wouldnt have ever gone into production if it wasnt worth using.

I would have one like a shot 2moro if I could justify it. However as I said, I just havent come across a job that would warrant it since it was brought to market.

I have always tried to purchase things when I know I need it for a job rather than buying it and it collecting dust before being used.

Cake !!!!! Did I here the word cake mentioned yum yum that's not even a big log I have plans for arbo trolley , I like doughnuts too,

Must say that I was very sceptical about this trolley , but it is proving it's self on some jobs as theocus says we have done a few jobs to date and it has come into it's own it does have a few teething probes but I'm beginning to like this bit of kit you can carry mucho amounts of brash easily the amount that possibly 3 people can drag at once

Buff? You got me mixed up with someone else mate I need an arbor trolley with an engine haha

Now there is an idea!!!! Put a seat on it and ill have one.

Hold on thats just a mini forwarding trailer with a quad bike haha.