Help us help Japan!

Swooop

Morning all, hope you are all well. I know the cause isn't as close to home as some but it's a worthy one. Along with all the people I train with at Mushin Juku Dojo ~ Home, we are trying to do all we can to help out after the tsunami in Japan.

We have chosen a Childrens charity as many children have been displaced and many have lost everything they owned plus many family members may have gone, even the parents may be dead. This is the time that they need help so they can understand what is going on and continue with their lives.

We have set up a justgiving page at Jonz Wale is fundraising for GlobalGiving

The site is just getting off the ground but we have also raised almost £1500 from donations.

Give what ever you can, even a quid will help, but a tenner or twenty will go much further! It all helps and it all goes to the people that need it. Especially if you tick the gift aid box.

If you can help (or even if you can't!) you get to watch videos of our giant 'throwathon' and us all falling over, blowing like a transit exhaust, trying to smash out our challenge.

Also if you are local to Haywards Heath pop down and watch it happening in person and buy some sushi kindly donated by yo sushi! on April the 10th.

Thanks in advance,

Toby.

P.S I haven't got the internet at home at the mo, so I'm sorry if I'm slow to respond/check threads!

7.4m aftershock hit nr miyagi this morning. They are getting nailed, cannot comprehend what it must be like. The first quake there was 8000x stronger than what hit Christchurch.

:001_huh: Incomprehensible how much power is involved with such an event! Really feel for Japan, But if anyone will be able to cope with it, they will.