bad luck or a target

Martyn Amos

started working for a local tree sevices company 16 march

on 22 march went to work,sent back home,the unit was broken into and all saws taken [previous thread]

at the moment we have foresrty contracts,felling all the diseased larch [just felling]

there is another team,felling large firs in a different forest,where they have to fell,snead,crosscut and extract

when they went in friday,someone had only nicked the tractor from the forest:blushing:

makes you think,just bad luck or is the company a target ?

mate that is amazing:thumbdown: i'd wait in the wood at night with a baseball bate:thumbup: you boys back home are not having not much luck are you. hope the cops get the toe rags who are making life hard work for honest hard working guys. take care dude:001_cool:

mate that is amazing:thumbdown: i'd wait in the wood at night with a baseball bate:thumbup: you boys back home are not having not much luck are you. hope the cops get the toe rags who are making life hard work for honest hard working guys. take care dude:001_cool:

cheers sam,from what we know they came in well prepare,looks like a pro job,

came in with a lorry :blushing:

Did you say that the company took on a lot of new staff recently - for this job?

Have you considered that perhaps it is an inside job?

arbgirl,meself and another chap were taken on as new employees [full time/perm]

he has not been to the unit and does not know where it is [we pick him up on the way to work] and i am as honest as the days long [honest]

when the saws were taken,one was myown and there was also the other chaps saw taken

so i hope and would not like to think it was a inside job:001_huh:

put it this way,i dont leave anything of mine in the unit over night,not even a coat

Edited by Martyn Amos
missed word

i'd have a yeti suit on and scare the crap-out-of-them:lol: i just don't understand people like this. there too thick to get a nomal job like everyone else, so they nick things:thumbdown: try not to let it get you down, these things happen, what goes around come's around.

There is a lot of it going around at the moment. A guy near us nearly had his tractor nicked. They got small stuff like saws but didn't get away with the tractor.

hes very lucky there mate!

seems to be these days if they want it ,they will get it:blushing:

i'd have a yeti suit on and scare the crap-out-of-them:lol: i just don't understand people like this. there too thick to get a nomal job like everyone else, so they nick things:thumbdown: try not to let it get you down, these things happen, what goes around come's around.

posative thinking mate:thumbup:

it the boss john i feel sorry for,they used to do a lot of utility work,but had a tough time:001_huh:

hes a tidy guy,like us all on here trying to make a living,i know theres insurance,but its the hassle and loss off production,you can do without

sorry to hear about yet another theft martyn, remember your in valley commando country up there, a lot of unemployment and people will nick absolutely anything, the worse thing about it is that something like a chainsaw will get sold for the price of 8 cans of stella, but the tractor sounds more organised crime, theres a company doing some clearance work not far from me and they leave a tracked jensen and plant trailer by the side of the road overnight, they might be asking for trouble, hope nothing else goes missing for you.